Our quarterly report takes a look back at the most significant class action developments over the last year, including litigation trends, court decisions, and legislative and regulatory changes that are certain to invite class litigation. We discuss:
- The proliferation of independent contractor claims
- Noteworthy class settlements and verdicts
- The continuing impact of #MeToo
- The increasing number of privacy class actions
- How the judiciary shapes class litigation
To view and download the report click here.