Experienced practitioners from Australia, China, India, Japan, and Singapore will share their perspectives on key issues facing multinational employers required to make organizational changes in light of COVID-19:
- COVID-related laws, regulations and programs which affect or alter the normal restructuring legal scheme
- Limitations or special provisions affecting economic dismissals
- Wage subsidies, salary reduction measures, work-sharing or other programs to avoid job loss
- Actual COVID restructuring experiences country-by-country
- Major restructuring events — what sectors, how large, what types of employees
- Major challenges legally as well as in public relations, governmental/political affairs, and labor relations
- Lessons learned and best practices
The webinar will be available at two different times:
» Tuesday, 22 September » Register Now!
• 1 p.m. Eastern time
» Wednesday, 23 September » Register Now!
• 9:30 a.m. India time
• 12 p.m. China and Singapore time
• 1 p.m. Japan time
• 2 p.m. Australia Eastern Standard time
The webinar will have a duration of 1 hour and is free of charge. Please register for the webinar and feel free to forward the invitation to any of your colleagues.
Please follow us on LinkedIn to stay on top of global legal developments.