Date: : March 16 and 17
Time: Daily, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (CST)
L&E Global invites you to join De la Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C. as the firm celebrates 5 years of excellence in labor and employment law, by hosting a cross-border virtual seminar to address the challenges that lie ahead for labor in 2021. Labor Challenges 2021 will feature guest speakers from across the L&E Global alliance, including Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, France and the United States.
- The Change of Government in the USA, effects in Mexico and Canada
- Rapid Response Mechanisms in the USMCA, Annexes 31-A and 31-B of the USMCA
- Legitimising Collective Bargaining Agreements, or Not?
- Reform to the Federal Labor Law on Outsourcing
- Reform to the Federal Labor Law on Telework
- Effects of the Continuation of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Immigration Laws and Global Mobility
- The New Labor Justice Data Privacy, Diversity and Inclusion
To view the full 2-day Agenda, please click here.