Date: 1pm to 1.30pm, 28 November 2018
- the impact of discrimination, harassment and bullying in the workplace;
- the relevant legislation you need to know and how to minimise the prospects of being found liable;
- the courts and tribunals which enforce harassment, discrimination and bullying laws;
- the key differences between direct and indirect discrimination, sexual harassment, vilification and victimisation; and
- why good workplace policies are so important.
Date and time:
November 28, 2018 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm (AEDT)