Last month we highlighted the new criteria under which the employer’s compliance rating will be decided upon under the new ‘Weighted Nitiqat’ programme due to be introduced next month.
Under the new system, the Ministry has also revised its categorisation of small and medium sized employers to the following:
• Small sized category A (1 to 5 employees);
• Small sized category B (6 to 49 employees);
• Medium sized category A (50 to 99 employees);
• Medium sized category B (100 to 199 employees); and
• Medium sized category C (200 to 499 employees).
The new classifications will come into effect from 11 December 2016.