In order to incorporate a company in Spain, there are a number of steps and requirements that are needed to ensure legal compliance, which may vary depending on the legal form of the company.
The main steps and requirements are the following:
1) Define your idea of entrepreneurship (activity to be developed, the global and long-term planning, the risk assessment, the financial capacity, the viability of the business, the market study, etc.). All these aspects should be collected in a document, which is called the “Business Plan”.
2) Choose the legal form of your company (type of company: e.g. limited liability).
3) Fill the requirements according to the type of company you have chosen.
4) Choose the jurisdiction for registration.
5) Prepare and file articles of incorporation.
6) Create all the necessary organization and foundational resolutions, including drafting the initial corporation by-laws;
7) Establish the initial registered office address.
8) Establish a board of directors, whenever needed.
9) Draft a unanimous shareholder agreement/declaration restricting powers of the board, if applicable;
10) Register the company in the General Treasury of the Social Security.
11) Register in the Census of entrepreneurs, professionals and retainers or in the Special Regime of Self-Employed Workers (RETA).
12) obtain a Tax Identification number at the Tax Agency (AEAT).
13) Legalization of the guestbook / Electronic certificates.
14) Obtain a license according to the activity.
15) Design of employment contracts.
16) Search for financing.
17) obtain the physical site or the official web domain.
Our firm has established a relationship with experts in the above business law requirements and will coordinate the work with completion included in the quoted project budget.