A. COMPLIANCE FOR INCORPORATION
In order to incorporate a company in Romania the following steps and requirements are to be observed:
- drafting the articles of incorporation and the statute of the company
- defining the organization’s capital structure
- establishing a headquarters and a representative
- registering to the Commercial Registry. The Commercial Registry will check the articles of incorporation the statute and the availability of the name chosen and can reject the request for registration.
- obtaining the fiscal code and the registration number in the Commercial Registry
- opening a representative bank account
- registering the intellectual property the company has and intends to use, when it is necessary in order to conduct the activity
Our firm can put you in contact with specialized professionals in order to ensure the timely and correct incorporation.
B. POST INCORPORATION REGISTRATIONS
Post incorporation registration includes filings for tax purposes, the registration of individual and collective agreements. As stated for certain activities additional authorizations and registrations might be needed