Date: Friday, 5 February 2021
Time: 1 p.m. CET / noon UK time
Duration: 30 Minutes
What do employers need to know about the new post-Brexit immigration system? The close of the transition period on 31 December 2020 marked the end of the UK’s participation in the European Union Customs Union and European Single Market. Our Brexit 30-minute webinar will give you practical implications of Brexit for employment law and your people processes.
We invite you to view the final presentation of this webinar by clicking on the icon below:
• Actions that are required in relation to existing EU staff in the UK / What do HR and British employees in France need to do?
• Right to work – what checks need to be carried out and what are the risks if they’re not done correctly?
• Supporting employees – what can you do to help and to what extent are you required to do so?
• Olivier Kress (Flichy Grangé Avocats in France)
• Neena Samuel (Clyde & Co in UK)
Are you still confused about Brexit? L&E Global’s Brexit Exchange Forum is our interactive knowhow platform created to help clients confront the challenges posed by Brexit, informatively and effectively.