Wednesday 19 January 2022
• 6:00 PM Australia Eastern Time
• 4:00 PM Japan Time
• 3:00 PM China Time & Singapore Time
• 12:30 PM India Time
The COVID-19 vaccine rollout is underway throughout the globe, and employers worldwide are confronted with complex issues as they protect the health and safety of their workforces while avoiding infringement of the rights of individual employees. In this webinar, we will discuss some of the hot topics in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic in the Asia-Pacific region, such as the possibilities for employers regarding mandatory vaccination, remote work, but also COVID passports and health & safety protocols in the office.
In this webinar a panel of lawyers from Australia, China, India, Japan and Singapore will answer all your questions and share best practices.
• Avik Biswas (IndusLaw in India)
• Yinbing Chen (Zhong Lun Law Firm in China)
• Thomas Choo (Clyde & Co Clasis in Singapore)
• Tatsuo Yamashima (Atsumi & Sakai in Japan)
• Amy Zhang (Harmers Workplace Lawyers in Australia)