Date: 10 June 2020
4:00 p.m. Eastern Time – 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Duration: 45 minutes
Change is constant—finite and monumental, by moment and over time. The alteration of our workplace and world since March has been profound, and we are committed to bringing you the information you need, when you need it. Our Daily Briefing series is evolving as well and will now be an ongoing series of 40-minute programs, allowing us to dig a little deeper into our topics, and provide additional analysis and guidance. In addition to the voices of our Jackson Lewis lawyers you have grown to trust, we will be welcoming additional speakers into our conversation.
We are excited to announce that EEOC Commissioner Charlotte Burrows will join us on June 9 for a conversation on the intersection of the EEOC and COVID-19. We invite you to register for our program with Commissioner Burrows, as well as the following upcoming broadcasts:
- June 2: COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plans – The First Step Toward Successful Re-openings with Jen Bologna and Katharine Weber
- June 3: The Current State of PPP Loan Forgiveness with Melissa Ostrower and Robert Perry
- June 4: Building and Maintaining a Healthy Workplace with Guest Speaker – Paul Scialla, CEO and Founder, International WELL Building Institute Delos
- June 9: Fireside Chat with Guest Speaker – Commissioner Charlotte Burrows, EEOC, featuring Jackson Lewis lawyer, Stephanie Adler-Paindiris
- June 10: Common Issues and Potential Responses When Employees Refuse to Return to Work with Mike Jakowsky
To register for this webinar, click here, and feel free to invite your colleagues.