Cabinet Resolution Number 521 of 1440AH permits the issuance of residence permits to highly-skilled and wealthy foreign nationals without the need for a local sponsor subject to eligibility criteria
Date: Wednesday 12 June 5 p.m. Central European Time (11 a.m. New York time)
Identifying key wage and hour risks confronting international retailers and strategies for compliance
- The webinar will feature a panel discussion among attorneys from United Kingdom, Canada, the United States and France with deep experience representing employers confronted with class action wage and hour cases and the myriad of issues arising from the unique scheduling demands of the retail industry as they collide with the growing push to ensure through local laws that employees receive sufficient time off and compensation.
- Jonathan Dye (Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti in Canada)
- Eric R. Magnus (Jackson Lewis in USA)
- Olivier Kress (Flichy Grangé in France)
- James Major (Clyde & Co in United Kingdom)
- Moderator: Rich Landau (Jackson Lewis in USA)
Date and time:
June 12, 2019 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm (CET)
Even in the era of far-reaching international trade agreements and regional economic and political partnerships, the majority of laws and regulations governing the workplace are still determined by the individual countries where employees work.
Spanning 6 continents, L&E Global’s member firms are ideally situated to provide clients with pragmatic, commercial advice necessary to achieve their objectives. Our members work closely with corporate, legal, human resources departments and corporate executives across a variety of sectors and industries to address the strategic and tactical issues that arise in the workplace.
Discover the most important labour and employment rules, regulations and best practices specific to each jurisdiction, conveniently together in one place.
The new law repeals Executive Regulations promulgated by Ministerial Resolution No. (1982) dated 28/06/1437 AH, as amended. The new regulations came into effect on January 11, 2019
As part of the Saudi vision 2030, the KSA has introduced various changes on the immigration level
Minister of Labour has issued decision number 70273 dated 11/4/1440H adopting the labour law executive regulations and appendixes
The General Organisation for Social Insurance (GOSI) and the Ministry of Labour and Social Development has launched a new initiative for employers in private sector.
Sponsoring entities can now proceed to apply for block visa/quota to sponsor foreign nationals without completing the Taqat process.
A new law permits labour dispute settlement authorities to use various electronic means in serving notices, including text messages, emails and the government automated electronic systems