Date: Monday, Apr 6, 2020 • 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CET
We would like to invite you to the Flichy Grangé Avocats webinar: COVID-19 in France – What do employers need to know (and what should they be doing)?
We invite you to view the final presentation of this webinar by clicking on the icon below:
This webinar will last 1 hour and is free of charge. You can register for the webinar via the specific registration link and feel free to forward the invitation to any of your colleagues.
Topics: Key information to help you make effective decisions in these challenging times overshadowed by the Covid-19 Coronavirus.
The speakers will answer among others the following questions:
- Business continuation: Get an insight on what employers should do to adequately ensure their employees continue working
- safety rules, health and security matters,
- staff representation
- Your business had to stop? the various measures the French government took to help
- Leave of absence
- Short-time work
- Business-oriented measures (loans, deferred contributions, etc.)
• Joël Grangé (Partner of Flichy Grangé Avocats)
• Florence Aubonnet (Partner of Flichy Grangé Avocats)
• Florence Bacquet (Partner of Flichy Grangé Avocats)
Please follow Flichy Grangé Avocats on LinkedIn to stay on top of labour and employment law developments.