Date: Wednesday, April 29
1:00pm — 1:45pm EST
10:00am — 10:45am PT
Duration: 45 minutes
As employers contemplate how they will emerge from the COVID-19 crisis, possible criminal, investigative and regulatory enforcement issues should not be overlooked. Please join Jackson Lewis attorneys for a two-part webinar series.
Topics to be discussed in rapid fire sessions include:
· Anticipating and preventing fraudulent schemes after COVID-19
· False Claims Act alerts as the nation emerges from the pandemic
· Conducting remote internal investigations
· Best practices for handling whistleblower claims
· Immigration enforcement during and after the pandemic
· COVID-19 related cybersecurity and privacy concerns
Please register clicking here.