The outbreak of the Corona Virus (Covid-19) has already had significant impact on businesses and individuals both in Sweden and globally. The current situation causes various concerns and give rise to substantial challenges, both financially and operationally. It is extremely difficult to predict the development of the conditions for conducting business. In order to best manage this uncertainty, it is important to identify and assess, thoroughly and continuously, the possible courses of action. Understanding the various aspects of the legal context is essential when deciding how to move forward.
We are here to assist you during these challenging and turbulent times. For strategic legal advice in the specific case, please contact your regular Cederquist contact, or contact our Corona Legal Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) consisting of experts from all our practice areas. Together, we can identify and assess your situation and the major risks to your business, in order to propose the best alternatives and actions to mitigate any negative short-term and long-term effects.
See all articles related to the legal aspects of the Corona Virus (Covid-19):
- The Legal Setting – Force majeure clauses, Sphere of control and § 36 Swedish Contracts Act
- The Swedish Government’s proposed crisis package to secure Swedish businesses and jobs
- The impact of the Corona Virus on Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets Update: Q&A’s in respect of Covid-19
- Covid-19 – EU & Competition Law and Public Procurement
- Covid-19 Impact on MAE, MAC and Force majeure clauses in Swedish law credit agreements
- Covid-19 Impacts on Construction Projects
- GDPR and the Corona Virus – Issues to Consider
Please also see our checklist on issues to consider in contractual relations as a result of COVID-19:
CEDERQUIST attorneys are available to assist you with these and other workplace issues. For more information, visit https://www.cederquist.com/. For more information on these articles or any other issues involving labour and employment matters in Sweden, please contact Robert Stromberg at email@example.com.
For more information please contact Joseph Granato, Communications Manager at L&E Global at firstname.lastname@example.org.