In order to ensure the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the public in the Russian Federation and in accordance with article 80 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, I hereby order that:
- Non-working days, with full pay retained, are established for workers for the period from 30 March until 3 April 2020.
- This Decree does not apply to employees of:
- a) organisations that operate continuously:
- b) healthcare organisations and pharmacy organisations;
- c) organisations supplying food products and essential products to the general public;
- d) organisations engaged in operations in emergencies which cannot be postponed or which otherwise pose a threat to the life or normal living conditions of the general public;
- e) organisations that carry out repairs and loading and unloading work which cannot be postponed.
- The federal authorities must determine the number of federal public officials who will ensure the functioning of such authorities for the period from 30 March until 3 April 2020.
- The authorities of Russian constituent entities and local authorities must determine the number of public and municipal officials who will ensure the functioning of such authorities for the period from 30 March until 3 April 2020, depending on the sanitary and epidemiological situation in the relevant area of the Russian Federation.
- Organisations engaged in producing and broadcasting media outlets must determine the number of their employees who will ensure the functioning of such organisations for the period from 30 March until 3 April 2020.
- This Decree shall enter into force as of the day when it is officially published.
[Seal: The President of the Russian Federation * Executive Office of the President]
The President of the Russian Federation
The Kremlin, Moscow
25 March 2020
Pepeliaev Group attorneys are available to assist you with these and other workplace issues. For more information, visit https://www.pgplaw.ru/.
For more information please contact Joseph Granato, Communications Manager at L&E Global at firstname.lastname@example.org.