Date: Monday, Apr 6, 2020 • 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CET
We would like to invite you to the Flichy Grangé Avocats webinar: COVID-19 in France – What do employers need to know (and what should they be doing)?
This webinar will last 1 hour and is free of charge. You can register for the webinar via the specific registration link and feel free to forward the invitation to any of your colleagues.
Topics: Key information to help you make effective decisions in these challenging times overshadowed by the Covid-19 Coronavirus.
The speakers will answer among others the following questions:
- Business continuation: Get an insight on what employers should do to adequately ensure their employees continue working
- safety rules, health and security matters,
- staff representation
- Your business had to stop? the various measures the French government took to help
- Leave of absence
- Short-time work
- Business-oriented measures (loans, deferred contributions, etc.)
• Joël Grangé (Partner of Flichy Grangé Avocats)
• Florence Aubonnet (Partner of Flichy Grangé Avocats)
• Florence Bacquet (Partner of Flichy Grangé Avocats)
Please follow Flichy Grangé Avocats on LinkedIn to stay on top of labour and employment law developments.
For more information please contact Joseph Granato, Communications Manager at L&E Global at email@example.com.