The necessary measures to enter the El Dorado International Airport are primarily these:
- Taking a PCR test with a negative result, carried out in the last 96 hours.
- Passengers will be able to transport gel and antibacterial liquids in hand luggage in a maximum quantity of 355 millilitres.
- Colombians and Colombian visa holders who could not obtain the document with the negative result of the PCR test can enter, provided that they adhere to preventive isolation for 14 days or until getting the test’s negative result.
- Any person over two (2) years old must wear a surgical mask.
- For domestic flights, the QR code obtained in the CoronApp application must be shown and for international flights, passengers must complete the Check-Mig immigration form on the Migración Colombia website.