Date: Wednesday, 11 March 2020 – 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm AEDT
The Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak is already significantly impacting Australian workplaces. This complimentary webinar will assist human resources, legal counsel, risk and senior executives to prepare to deal with existing and future challenges.
The Harmers Workplace Lawyers presenters covered:
- An introduction to the Coronavirus and its potential impact on Australian workplaces.
- Your rights and obligations as the operators of business.
- Rights and obligations of employees, contractors, customers and others coming into contact with your business.
- Developing a Risk Management Plan for your business.
- Change managing the introduction of your Risk Management Plan consistent with Australian workplace law.
- Practical steps, trips and traps.
- A brief case study.
- Questions – Discussed by our panel during the webinar.
We invite you to view the final presentation of this webinar by clicking on the icon below: