In response to the COVID-19 epidemic, governments worldwide are employing extraordinary new measures in an effort to protect their populations against infection, mitigate business losses, stabilise employment relationships and preserve economic security. Meanwhile, employers everywhere are struggling to respond to the rapidly evolving challenges to their businesses. This perpetual state of uncertainty is making it extremely difficult for them to predict the development of conditions for conducting business. In order to best manage this uncertainty, it is important to identify and assess, thoroughly and continuously, the possible courses of action. Understanding the various aspects of this legal framework is essential to deciding how to move forward.
In the context of this unprecedented threat to the global economy, this dedicated microsite was designed as a virtual Coronavirus crisis resource centre for employers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our aim is to provide employers with a single platform, which presents the information they need to be able to ensure their compliance with the latest Coronavirus-related workplace restrictions and recommendations.
L&E Global, together with our member firms, are working 24/7 with specialists, government agencies and medical institutions around the world to acquire reliable information about COVID-19, while simultaneously monitoring developments that could have an impact on the operations of employers in various sectors and across borders.
INSIGHTS & ANALYSIS
Select a country from the list below
- ArgentinaAllende & Brea
- AustraliaHarmers Workplace Lawyers
- BelgiumVan Olmen & Wynant
- BrazilTozziniFreire Advogados
- CanadaFilion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP
- ChileCariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos
- ChinaZhong Lun Law Firm
- ColombiaLópez & Asociados
- Czech RepublicHAVEL & PARTNERS
- FranceFlichy Grangé Avocats
- GermanyPusch Wahlig Workplace Law
- IrelandLK Shields
- ItalyLABLAW - Studio Legale
- JapanAtsumi & Sakai
- LuxembourgKleyr | Grasso
- MexicoDe La Vega & Martinez Rojas S.C.
- NorwayStoreng, Beck & Due Lund
- PolandSobczyk & Partners Law Firm
- PortugalMorais Leitão
- QatarClyde & Co
- RomaniaMagda Volonciu & Asociatii
- RussiaPepeliaev Group
- Saudi ArabiaClyde & Co
- SingaporeClyde & Co Clasis
- South KoreaYoon & Yang
- SpainSuárez de Vivero
- SwitzerlandHumbert Heinzen Lerch
- The NetherlandsPalthe Oberman
- TurkeyGün + Partners
- United Arab EmiratesClyde & Co
- United KingdomClyde & Co LLP
- United States of AmericaJackson Lewis P.C.