On September 1, 2016, PRC Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security promulgated the Measures for Publicizing Acts in Material Violation of Labor Security Laws (hereinafter referred to as the “Measures”), which will come into effect as of January 1, 2017. Article 5 of the Measures specifies that the following seven kinds of material violations of labor security laws shall be disclosed to the public:
(1) deductions of large amounts from or delay in payment of large amounts of employees’ labor remunerations without cause; or refusal to pay labor remunerations and being transferred to judicial authorities for investigation of criminal liabilities;
(2) failure to participate in social insurances or pay social insurance premiums in accordance with the law, which is serious in nature;
(3) violation of the provisions on working hours, rest and vacations, which is serious in nature;
(4) violation of the provisions on special protection for female employees and underage employees, which is serious in nature;
(5) violation of the prohibition on using child laborers;
(6) resulting in serious adverse social impact due to violation of labor security laws; or
(7) other acts in material violation of labor security laws.