Date: Tuesday 23 June 2020
6 p.m. CET / noon Eastern Time
Working remotely is a well-established concept in some regions, but is relatively new in Latin America. Is it a temporary measure, or will it be the future of work and the new norm? Remote working can yield a set of benefits for both the employee and the employer. Trust and communication are two of the biggest areas of challenge for companies as more people work remotely. In this webinar the lawyers will discuss the legal aspects in Latin America of working remotely and recommend best practices for employers.
• Alejandro Castellanos (López & Asociados in Colombia)
• Gabriela Lima (TozziniFreire Advogados in Brazil)
• Jimena Sanchez (De la Vega & Martínez Rojas in Mexico)
• Lucas Tamagno (Allende & Brea in Argentina)
• Bárbara Zlatar (Cariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos in Chile)
Moderator: John Sander (Jackson Lewis in USA)
To register for this webinar, click here, and feel free to invite your colleagues.