Decrees, orders or guidelines in effect and pertaining to reopening facilities.
- All measures concerning COVID-19 are laid down in emergency decrees, which allow our municipalities to safeguard the public order. These emergency decrees for example regulate the reopening of companies concerning contact professions (11 May), restaurants (1 June), primary schools (8 June), and gyms (1 July). They also imply the measures to be observed by the facilities. Any facility that reopens has the obligation to safeguard 1,5 meter distance between people as much as possible. The emergency decrees empower the authorities to fine citizens who do not adhere to the rules.
- The Dutch Minister for Welfare, Public Health and Family has recently drafted a special emergency corona law. The law is scheduled to come into force on July 1 2020.
Optimal approach to keep track of the latest updates.
- Medical information and, for example, the latest figures on the number of infections, can be found on the website of the National Institute for the Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
- All the news concerning COVID-19 from the cabinet can be found on the Government website.
- Coronavirus updates in connection with companies can be found on the Government website for business.