Government subsidies and special relief resources allocated to support employers, and workers, in their efforts to maintain employment and pull through the crisis.
Current anti-crisis regulations introduce various forms of state support, including:
- Co-financing of the remuneration for employees affected by economic downtime or reduced working time;
- Allowance for self-employed and workers (except for employees);
- Payment of social security contributions taken over by the state, postponed, divided into instalments or cancelled;
- Additional care allowance;
- Temporary suspension of loan instalment payments;
- Non-returnable loan up to PLN 5,000 for micro entrepreneurs.