Requirements mandated by law or any official guidance.
- Guidance, training and organisation of employees to prevent and control the spread of coronavirus;
- Implementation of Health and Safety measures (e.g. cleaning measures, temperature monitoring and other testing, wearing masks, social distancing, etc.);
- Self-assessment of the systems provided by the government, in which the authority will be able to determine whether the company complies with sufficient elements and measures to return to their activities (gob.mx/nuevanormalidad and/or www.desi.economia.gob.mx/esenciales).
Measures typically implemented by employers and the associated legal risks, limitations, obligations and issues to consider.
- Engineering or structural measures;
- Administrative and/or organisational measures;
- Personal protection equipment;
- Health promotion;
- Planning and management.