Tips, recommendations and common pitfalls.
- provide opportunities for working remotely, if possible;
- avoid in-person meetings;
- taking vacation in advance (by agreement or imposed by the employer and applicable to all employees);
- training on health prevention measures;
- travel restrictions, except in case of a business emergency;
- flexible working shifts to ensure social distancing;
- prohibition on the use of collective lunch areas or break rooms;
- mandatory use of masks and gloves and handwashing policies.