Explore Employment Law Resources from more than 40 Countries Worldwide
Welcome to the L&E Global Knowledge Centre – a centralised, interactive database where you can explore labour and employment law resources from more than 40 countries worldwide. This site was designed to help employers stay up-to-date on the trending legal issues that could impact the workplace.
Employment Law Overviews
L&E Global’s popular series of Employment Law Overviews provide country-specific summaries of key labour and employment law matters,
Explore our online events and register for the ones in your field.
Country Comparison Tool
Try our unique and innovative Country Comparison Tool, which allows you to automatically generate an interactive, country-by-country comparison.
Explore events in your area.
Opening Up Shop
Country-specific, tailor-made checklists and guidelines to assist employers seeking to open operations in a new jurisdiction.
Explore the latest news from LE Global.
Employees vs independent contractors
Understanding the distinction between contractors and employees and the re-characterisation of a contractor into an employee
Over the years, L&E Global has developed specialised, client-focused knowhow publications as part of our added-value services.
Country-specific articles with an international focus, detailing recent case law, legislation or other workplace law-related observations that may impact the operations of clients in various sectors.
WE INVITE YOU TO DISCOVER THE L&E GLOBAL ALLIANCE
- ArgentinaAllende & Brea
- AustraliaHarmers Workplace Lawyers
- BelgiumVan Olmen & Wynant
- BrazilTozziniFreire Advogados
- CanadaFilion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP
- ChileCariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos
- ChinaZhong Lun Law Firm
- FranceFlichy Grangé Avocats
- GermanyPusch Wahlig Legal
- ItalyLABLAW - Studio Legale
- LuxembourgKleyr | Grasso
- MexicoDe La Vega & Martinez Rojas S.C.
- The NetherlandsPalthe Oberman
- New ZealandSBM Legal
- NorwayStoreng, Beck & Due Lund
- PolandA. Sobczyk & Wspó?pracownicy
- RomaniaMagda Volonciu & Asociatii
- SpainSuárez de Vivero
- SwedenAdvokatfirman Cederquist
- SwitzerlandHumbert Heinzen Lerch
- United KingdomClyde & Co LLP
- United States of AmericaJackson Lewis P.C.