For Everything Labour and Employment Law Related – The World at Your Fingertips!
The L&E Global Knowledge Centre was designed as an interactive database where you can explore labour and employment law resources across six continents worldwide. From interactive microsites, to webinars, seminars and global handbooks, we offer clients a selection of customised knowhow services to benefit their businesses. L&E Global, together with our member firms, keep clients well-informed of the latest legal trends that could impact the workplace, by providing comprehensive legal analysis from around the world, now and in the future.
STAY INFORMED of the latest cross-border labour and employment law developments. SUBSCRIBE NOW
Employment Law Overviews
Discover the most important labour and employment rules, regulations and best practices specific to each jurisdiction.
Register for webinars on a variety of trending legal topics – nationally, regionally and globally.
Country Comparison Tool
Try our unique and innovative Country Comparison Tool, which allows you to automatically generate an interactive, country-by-country comparison on the most important workplace law matters that employers need to be aware of, wherever they operate.
Explore events in your area.
Opening Up Shop
Solutions to the challenges of launching operations in a new jurisdiction.
Employees vs Independent Contractors
Understanding the distinction between contractors and employees and the re-characterisation of a contractor into an employee.
Specialised client-focused resources providing comprehensive legal analysis from around the world.
Insights on trending legal topics that could impact the workplace.
WE INVITE YOU TO DISCOVER THE L&E GLOBAL ALLIANCE
- ArgentinaAllende & Brea
- AustraliaHarmers Workplace Lawyers
- BelgiumVan Olmen & Wynant
- BrazilTozziniFreire Advogados
- CanadaFilion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP
- ChileCariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos
- ChinaZhong Lun Law Firm
- FranceFlichy Grangé Avocats
- GermanyPusch Wahlig Workplace Law
- ItalyLABLAW - Studio Legale
- LuxembourgKleyr | Grasso
- MexicoDe La Vega & Martinez Rojas S.C.
- The NetherlandsPalthe Oberman
- NorwayStoreng, Beck & Due Lund
- PolandA. Sobczyk i Współpracownicy
- PortugalMorais Leitão
- RomaniaMagda Volonciu & Asociatii
- SpainSuárez de Vivero
- SwitzerlandHumbert Heinzen Lerch
- United KingdomClyde & Co LLP
- United States of AmericaJackson Lewis P.C.