- Legifrance – Legal Research Website for French Law, Collective Agreements, International Treaties, and European Union Law.
- Service-Public.fr – Website for the French civil service providing tips on administrative procedures for citizens, professionals and associations.
- Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi, de la Formation Professionnelle et du Dialogue Social – Website for The Minister of Labour, employment, vocational training and social dialogue – provides analaysis on government policy in the areas of labor, employment, vocational training, social dialogue and prevention of occupational accidents and occupational diseases.
- Ministère de la Justice – Website for the Ministry ofJustice in France detailing the preparation of laws and regulations in areas such as family law, the French nationality, Civil Justice and Criminal Justice, etc.
- Editions Législatives – Details the legal obligations applicable to businesses in France.
- Circulaires et instructions récentes – Website detailing instructions and circulars addressed by ministers services and state institutions.
- Infogreffe – Website detailing information on companies registered in the Register of Trade and Companies, the Register of Commerce and Companies in other jurisdictions (District Court with jurisdiction over commercial Mixed Tribunals of Commerce overseas) are provided by the National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI), and information about companies that are not registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies are derived from data held by the SIRENE INSEE.
- Sénat – French Parliamentary website detailing legislative agendas as well as the role and function of the Senate.
- Ordre des avocats de Paris – The French Bar Association Website.
- Dictionnaire du droit privé français – On-Line Dictionary of French Private Law.
- Lamyline – Legal News Website providing recent legal and daily events on tax, labor law, case law, and official texts.
- LexisNexis – Lexis Nexis France : On-Line Legal database including legislation and case law.
- Editions Francis Lefebvre – Provides information on tax law, labor law, as well as accounting and financial management.
For more information on these articles or any other issues involving labour and employment matters in France, please contact Joël Grangé, Partner at Flichy Grangé Avocats (www.flichygrange.com
) at firstname.lastname@example.org