Authorizations for Foreign Employees in Spain

Requirement for Foreign Employees to Work

Foreign employees from outside the European community, including self-employed individuals, must obtain an administrative authorization, or work permit, to work in Spain. The work permit may be requested at the Immigration Bureau.

For more information on these articles or any other issues involving labour and employment matters in Spain, please contact Bufete Suárez de Vivero, S.L.
This entry was posted in Authorizations for Foreign Employees on and modified on .