Authorizations for Foreign Employees in Singapore

All foreign employees have to possess a valid work pass before being employed in Singapore. It is customary that the holder of the work pass is only permitted to work for the specified employer and in a specified occupation. There are various types of passes: Work Permit, Employment Pass, EntrePass, S Pass, Personalized Employment Pass, Miscellaneous Work Pass, Training Work Permit and Training Employment Pass.

For more information, please contact L&E Global.
This information was contributed by Clasis LLC in association with Clyde & Co.
This entry was posted in Authorizations for Foreign Employees on and modified on .