Authorizations for Foreign Employees in Finland

Citizens of the EU, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Liechtenstein can work in Finland without a residence permit for employed persons. Citizens of other than the aforementioned countries usually need a residence permit based on employment in order to work in Finland. The permit is usually applied for at the Finnish diplomatic representation in the applicant’s home country.

For more information, please contact L&E Global.
This entry was posted in Authorizations for Foreign Employees on and modified on .